MK Appraisal Group is located in the Portland, Oregon region and was founded by Mark Krickovich in 2000 to address the business valuation needs of small- and mid-cap publicly traded companies and private enterprises, mostly in the technology sector. I am proud to provide valuation opinions to clients locally in the Northwest, nationwide as well as internationally.
- We are boutique - and nimble as a result!
- Our work is quality-based - never driven by volume or price!
- MKAG is a relationship-driven services firm - we honor relationships!
- Our reports are thorough and complete - they stand-up well under scrutiny!
At a time when pricing drives so many professional services decisions, I remain focused on creating and maintaining strong relationships with my clients - and oftentimes with their advisors. We are called into relationship with one another in all things - and this drives much of what I do professionally.
MK Appraisal Group provides quality-level business appraisals of businesses, business ownership interests, debt and equity securities, intangible assets and intellectual properties, and special purpose properties. We routinely perform these valuations for the following purposes:
- Tax & Estate Planning Valuations (IRC 2701/2702)
- Financial Reporting “Fair Value” Opinions
- ASC 718 (formerly FAS123R) - Stock Compensation
- ASC 805 (FAS141R) - Business Combinations: Purchase Allocations
- ASC 350 (FAS142) Goodwill and Other Intangibles: Impairment Testing
- ASC 815 (FAS 133) Derivatives and Financial Instruments
- IRC 409A Equity Stock Compensation Opinions– later-stage & pre-exit companies
- Ad-Valorem Tax Valuation
- Management Information and Corporate Planning
- Marital Dissolution Appraisals
- Litigation Support
- Buy-Sell Agreement Valuations & Consulting